Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Death won't ask for permission  (Read 2903 times)

Offline horizon

Death won't ask for permission
« on: March 26, 2018, 11:40:32 AM »
I went with my aunt for a check at a local ER a while ago and we saw a young man passed away there. He looked so young. The family had a very hard time accepting his death. I remember my first child who was a stillborn and the beautiful daughter I have right now. I feel so sorry and worried for them. Parents want nothing but a happy long life for their children. It hurts so bad when you fail to do that.

I will be praying for all of you who have a similar experience.

Empty Nest Moms

Death won't ask for permission
« on: March 26, 2018, 11:40:32 AM »

Offline MagicMindy

Re: Death won't ask for permission
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 03:22:54 PM »
I'm so sorry that you went through that. I cannot even begin to imagine. I'm also very sorry for that family. It's just not how things are supposed to go. It's incredibly tragic how many young people have to leave their families behind. My prayers are with all of you also!

Offline horizon

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 07:12:06 AM »
Thank you very much, MagicMindy. Some days it's very hard to accept that things can take such a sudden turn. It's hard to stop asking 'why' and it takes forever to be truly at peace. Even when I say that I'm okay about it, somewhere inside of me I still feel like in denial. Life is a mystery like that. Some things are just not meant to be. Death won't give us any warning.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 07:12:06 AM »

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 03:18:06 PM »
It can be very challenging to accept things that life throws at us. My husband has always been big about asking "why" about everything. I think it's draining, especially because you rarely find the answer you're looking for. Sadly, we just have to accept things as they are sometimes...of course, this is easier to do after you've allowed yourself to grieve!

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 06:42:48 AM »
To watch my 29 year old son pass away was the hardest thing I have ever done.  Parents should never outlive their children. Time heals but it never completely heals.  The grief is always there and the memories come flooding back at the most inopportune times.  My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child.  It's just not supposed to be this way. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 06:42:48 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms