Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How often do you get to see your grandchildren?  (Read 1482 times)

Offline MagicMindy

How often do you get to see your grandchildren?
« on: March 20, 2018, 02:03:02 PM »
I typically see my grandchildren on major holidays, with a few visits sprinkled in the middle of them. I would love to be able to see them more, but my kids are so spread out and very busy. It's hard to see them all the time. How often do you get to see yours?

Empty Nest Moms

How often do you get to see your grandchildren?
« on: March 20, 2018, 02:03:02 PM »

Offline BettyBoop

Re: How often do you get to see your grandchildren?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 07:01:07 AM »
I only have two and they live right behind me.  I see them almost every day which is very nice.  Some days, however, I wished they lived a little further away.  You know what I mean?

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 09:43:59 AM »
They live right behind you?! That's so amazing. I'm very jealous. I wish I could see mine all the time. I do know what you mean though...maybe living that close would be a little too close sometimes!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 09:43:59 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms