Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Visiting Pets  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Kidless

Visiting Pets
« on: March 19, 2018, 07:24:41 AM »
My daughter has the sweetest little dog that she brings with her every time she visits.  She's a good dog and causes no trouble.  The trouble is with my cats.  They don't think too highly of the dog but have learned to tolerate her.  They have decided that the end of my bed is their safe place when the dog is there.  I can barely sleep at night for the cats piled up.  It's just funny.  Anything similar go on with your animals?

Empty Nest Moms

Visiting Pets
« on: March 19, 2018, 07:24:41 AM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Visiting Pets
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 11:50:12 AM »
I am just picturing your cats at the edge of the bed and it seems really hilarious. Pets are the best things to have around even on a dull day. Again, it puzzles me to see that they all decided that it is in their best interest to keep off when the dog is around.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:27:44 PM »
I have major problems when my brother brings his 5 chihuahuas to visit...  They are male, and I have little girls.... so between them putting their nose up my girls butts, they want to pee on everything.  I have to tell you it is not a good visit in my opinion.  And I know there are things (belts) that can keep males from peeing but that is when the owner is responsible!!!   :(

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:27:44 PM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 07:49:27 AM »
Five Chihuahuas? Really?  He should have more consideration than that.  Even for his sister.  Why don't you suggest he get a pet sitter and save himself the hassle of traveling with 5 dogs?  That would surely relieve your stress and cleaning chores. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 07:49:27 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms