Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs  (Read 839 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
« on: March 18, 2018, 05:29:33 PM »

I didn't have strawberries so I used raspberries but came out just as good! I also used EZ Sweetz instead of the other (10-12 drops). You could start with 8 then taste after mixing all up. If not sweet enough add a drop or two more to suit.
  • 1/2 cup = 120 ml = 2.5 oz = 70 g strawberries, fresh or frozen
  • 3/4 cup = 180 ml = 5.3 oz = 150 g cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup = 60 ml = 2 oz = 60 g
  • butter or coconut oil, softened
  • 2 tablespoons = 0.7 oz = 20 g
  • powdered erythritol OR 10–15 drops liquid stevia
  • 1 vanilla bean OR 1/2–1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • Place the cream cheese and butter (or coconut oil) cut into small pieces in to a mixing bowl. Leave at room temperature for 30–60 minutes until softened. Make sure the butter is softened, otherwise it will be difficult to mix and achieve a smooth texture. Do not microwave the butter – the mixture needs to stay firm.
  • Meanwhile, wash the strawberries and remove the green parts. Place them into a bowl and mash using a fork or place in a blender for a smooth texture.
  • Add the powdered erythritol (or stevia), vanilla extract and mix well. Before you mix the strawberries with the remaining ingredients, make sure they have reached room temperature.
  • Add to the bowl with softened butter and cream cheese.
  • Use a hand whisk or food processor and mix until well combined.
  • Spoon the mixture into small muffin silicon molds or candy molds. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until set.
  • When done, unmold the fat bombs and place into a container. Keep in the freezer and enjoy any time!

Empty Nest Moms

Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
« on: March 18, 2018, 05:29:33 PM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 07:16:08 AM »
These sound wonderful Jeanine.  Do you have a carb count on them?  I have the regular chocolate peanut butter fat bombs in the freezer right now but I would love the have some fruity ones.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 12:41:19 PM »
Hi Kidless...Sorry forgot to add that! This is for using the strawberries but I think raspberries are less. I would think it would depend on the cream cheese you use also. I use the Philadelphia which is <1 per oz, still not really sure how much <1 is so I give it a half carb per serving???? Just total up what you use and divide by how many you make. They're really low though.

Total carbs: 0.99 g
Fiber: 0.14 g
Net carbs: 0.85 g
Protein: 0.96 g
Fat: 7.4 g
Energy: 67 kcal

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 12:41:19 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms