Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Billie is gone  (Read 2826 times)

Offline BettyBoop

Billie is gone
« on: March 17, 2018, 06:47:22 AM »
I just had to put my dog Billie down this week.  He had cancer.  He was operated on once but it came back more aggressive than ever.  I will miss him but I know he's not suffering.  Pets just become such a part of the family.  It broke my heart to have to do this.

Empty Nest Moms

Billie is gone
« on: March 17, 2018, 06:47:22 AM »

Offline ava

Re: Billie is gone
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 05:05:52 AM »
A friend recently put up a post mourning her dog, painting a picture of how things were no longer the same at home. Many people couldn't understand how losing a pet can actually stress people out. Sorry for your loss, I am sure you have memories of the warmth and good times that Billie filled your household with.

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 12:28:00 PM »
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We had to put our dog down in January and I know how awful that pain is. We still miss him, but it's nice to know that he's no longer suffering and that he's in a better place. I'll be thinking of you and your family!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 12:28:00 PM »

Offline Augi

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 12:32:25 PM »
So sorry for your loss. You are so right, pets do become such a part of the family. I've had several dogs, and even though they are gone, you just never forget them, ever. I feel so sad for you that you are brokenhearted over this. Hoping you feel a little better as the days go on.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 07:20:45 AM »
Oh Bettyboop.  I feel your pain.  We had a cat for 23 years and we cried like babies when she passed.  We also still saw her in her usual spots around the house for a time.   Just a glimpse every now and then but none the less, still there.  It was most likely our imagination but we smiled every time. 

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 01:24:06 PM »
Billie, my heartfelt sympathy...  I know he took a big part of your heart with him...   From someone that has had to do it too...    :(

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 01:24:06 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms