Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Leave me alone" days  (Read 1964 times)

Offline BettyBoop

"Leave me alone" days
« on: March 13, 2018, 12:43:44 PM »
Have you ever had those days when you just want to be left alone?  Today is one of those days.  I don't feel good, I'm tired and nobody will leave me alone.  ARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!  Tomorrow has to be a better day.   :c002:

Empty Nest Moms

"Leave me alone" days
« on: March 13, 2018, 12:43:44 PM »

Offline ava

Re: "Leave me along" days
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 01:23:17 PM »
It is normal to have such days but I try as much as possible to stay away from people but it gets worse when they just can't get it. However, it isn't easy to be polite in such instances. I do hope that tomorrow will be much better and brighter.

Offline Augi

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 01:11:26 AM »
I hope the coming days are better for you.  I can definitely relate to feeling tired, stressed and wanting to have some space. Sometimes people will respect those wishes, and other times people won't. If it is close family, then I give them a pass... a tiny, little pass, but a pass just the same. If it is anyone other than close family that is making me feel like they don't understand that I need space, I have to let them know one way or another.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 01:11:26 AM »

Offline Scatter

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 03:48:19 AM »
The key is that we should let people know that we need space. Some people are less sensitive than others so we have to tell them in the most direct words. Many times my closest ones can't even break through my walls and it just doesn't occur to them that I need time.

Betty, I hope you're feeling better now! I usually go for a jog, punch some pillows, cry in the shower, or get some warm food inside my belly. Things seem to work out easier after that!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 03:48:19 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms