Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Second home  (Read 1426 times)

Offline CalamityJane

Second home
« on: March 02, 2018, 12:07:08 PM »
We are thinking about buying a second home somewhere near the beach and in a warmer climate. On the one hand, thought excites me, but I'm also nervous about taking on the extra expenses. Does anyone here have a second home? Do you have any tips for keeping it manageable?

Empty Nest Moms

Second home
« on: March 02, 2018, 12:07:08 PM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Second home
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 02:52:33 PM »
I watch a lot of HGTV and you could always rent it out when you aren't using it. Finding something right near the water will make it easier to find clients.  Buying a condo could cut out having to do yard work, but then you're stuck paying HOA fees.  We're still working full-time and I like staying in hotels on vacation, but I can see the appeal of buying something and it can become a great investment in the long run.

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 04:40:01 PM »
We looked at some condos and I really like that some of them have 24-hour security, but you're right about the HOA fees. For a really good building, those fees would be a deal breaker.

We enjoy staying in hotels when we travel and it's nice to have the freedom to go wherever we want without feeling obligated to go to one place, but it's the investment factor that is making us think about doing this. For as much as it costs to travel, it would be nice to get a return on it down the road.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 04:40:01 PM »

Offline Mom56

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 01:55:21 AM »
If you rent out an(investment)property the tenant’s rent would go towards the mortgage;  you would only have to pay the hof or include that as part of the rent

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 03:39:19 AM »
This is a good thought and it is normal to have second thoughts, considering that any sort of investment normally requires financial input. There are good suggestions in this thread and if you are going for a mortgage, it is best to sit down with your bank and settle for a plan that won't stretch you any further.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 03:39:19 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms