Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Russia and the USA  (Read 781 times)

Offline girlchild34

Russia and the USA
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:53:51 AM »
I just came across an article talking about how Putin, while on the campaign trail, unveiled 'invincible' nuclear weapons, for the world to see. First off, what is the nature of the diplomatic relationship between these two countries? I normally do not follow political discussions but the phrase 'nuclear power' just got me thinking about what could go wrong if someone just attempted one wrong move?

Empty Nest Moms

Russia and the USA
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:53:51 AM »

Offline Flower

Re: Russia and the USA
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 10:26:16 AM »
My take on it is that things are amicable right now, but could go very wrong at any minute. It seems to me that Trump and Putin are recognizing each other as the global powerhouses that they are and they're being respectful for the time being. We have to be very careful, though, because Russia has its hands in the atrocities that take place in Syria and if we push Assad too far, Russia will side with him. It's a very sensitive situation.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 03:50:01 AM »
I agree with you Flower. We are treading on very dangerous ground, and whereas Putin and Trump may recognize that they are powerhouses, I think it is important for them to be on the same page. My worry is that if they fail to read from the same script, chances are that anything could go wrong. My prayer is that we never get there though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 03:50:01 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms