Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Phlebitis  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Kidless

Phlebitis
« on: February 28, 2018, 07:16:55 AM »
Recently I have been diagnosed with phlebitis in my legs.  I just had an ultrasound done yesterday to be sure there were no blood clots. I have never seen my legs so swollen and red as they have been these past few weeks  Have any of you experienced this condition?  Would love to hear from you.

Empty Nest Moms

Phlebitis
« on: February 28, 2018, 07:16:55 AM »

Offline ava

Re: Phlebitis
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 12:46:22 PM »
So sorry for this Kidless. Are you also experiencing any kind of irritation and/or pain? I have heard of superficial phlebitis, that affects the skin surface and which often turns out not be a serious condition, with proper care. I am sending all my best wishes, for a quick recovery.  :big hug smiley sign:

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 06:10:10 PM »
I haven't experienced it yet, but I'm sure my time is coming is I get older and older.  It sure sounds uncomfortable.  I'm glad you didn't have any blood clots.  Did they tell you how to treat your medical issue?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 06:10:10 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 12:01:30 PM »
I am hearing about phlebitis for the first time ever. On a positive note, it is good to hear that there are no blood clots whatsoever; that is really good news! I am hopeful that this is a situation that you will soon overcome!

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 08:09:50 AM »
Thank you all for the well wishes.  My legs are finally getting better.  Treatment consists of a diuretic and compression socks on both legs.  The swelling and pain are considerably better and I'm trying to walk more to get the circulation going.  I hope this won't happen again as it is quite painful. 

Offline haidyl

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 12:32:32 AM »
Thank you all for the well wishes.  My legs are finally getting better.  Treatment consists of a diuretic and compression socks on both legs.  The swelling and pain are considerably better and I'm trying to walk more to get the circulation going.  I hope this won't happen again as it is quite painful.
Thanks for the update Kidless; there’s nothing as bad as excruciating pain. To hear that there’s some pain relief is a good thing. I do pray that you eventually overcome this situation.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 12:32:32 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms