Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vacationing alone  (Read 1021 times)

Offline girlchild34

Vacationing alone
« on: February 26, 2018, 11:47:51 AM »
Though it seems out of this world, I have been thinking of this option a lot, lately. I once jokingly asked him if he'd mind and he was okay with it. Does it seem selfish at face value? Has anyone of you gone on holiday alone before?

Empty Nest Moms

Vacationing alone
« on: February 26, 2018, 11:47:51 AM »

Offline Flower

Re: Vacationing alone
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 12:12:59 PM »
I have traveled alone, but I wouldn't really consider those times a true vacation situation. That said, I can see how an independent getaway could be very freeing. You could do anything you want and take as much time as you want for self-reflection. I think it has the potential to be a very therapeutic experience.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 11:28:50 AM »
I agree with you Flower. The only problem would be that people would assume that you're lonely and possibly craving for company. In my opinion, it is completely in order to retreat and have all the liberty to do things your way, once in a while.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 11:28:50 AM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 07:12:54 AM »
I would love to have the opportunity to do this.  Just to read, relax and do whatever I wanted?  I think that would just be a little piece of heaven.  Not that I don't love my husband you understand.  But me time is quite the commodity. 

Offline ava

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 12:48:36 PM »
I would love to have the opportunity to do this.  Just to read, relax and do whatever I wanted?  I think that would just be a little piece of heaven.  Not that I don't love my husband you understand.  But me time is quite the commodity.
So much like it. Have you also noticed that there are some people that find their own company boring? How I wish I had half a day to myself, every week. Interestingly, my husband doesn't mind having a time to be on his own, once in a while.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 12:48:36 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms