Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How much drinking water?  (Read 859 times)

Offline ava

How much drinking water?
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »
There are a lot of myths out there and sometimes, it is hard to distinguish the right information from all the healthy eating and living 'facts' out there. Anyway, I heard one nutritionist mention that when talking of drinking water, the best way to determine the number of glasses is to divide your weight (in kilograms) by the number 7.

For my case, this would give me slightly over 10 glasses per day. Would we regard this as a practical method and has anyone heard of this before?

Empty Nest Moms

How much drinking water?
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »

Offline Flower

Re: How much drinking water?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 12:01:11 PM »
I've heard that it should be half your body weight in ounces, so that's probably along the same lines as what you're talking about. Basically, if you weigh 140 pounds, you should drink 70 ounces of water a day. I try to go a little over what I need, but I struggle during the winter months.

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 02:20:38 PM »
I've read about a lot of different formulas out there, but I think that we need to listen to our bodies more than anything else. If you're feeling thirsty, drink water. Your body gives you all kinds of cues that it needs hydration. Things like weight, exercise, and sweat, play into the equation and those are things that will always vary across the board.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 02:20:38 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 04:05:42 PM »
I've read about a lot of different formulas out there, but I think that we need to listen to our bodies more than anything else. If you're feeling thirsty, drink water. Your body gives you all kinds of cues that it needs hydration. Things like weight, exercise, and sweat, play into the equation and those are things that will always vary across the board.
I always drink water when I am thirsty but I have also made it a habit to drink several glasses in a day. It is a good idea to always hydrate the body as there are many benefits attached to this.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 04:05:42 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms