Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is three always a crowd?  (Read 2173 times)

Offline CalamityJane

Is three always a crowd?
« on: February 19, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »
Years ago, we had three dogs and we had to find a new home for one of them because she just couldn't get along with the other two. Now those two are getting older and we would like to add a third to the mix again, but I'm hesitant because of what happened in the past. I know lots of people who have an odd amount of pets and they have no issues. Do you have three dogs or three cats? Does everyone get along?

Empty Nest Moms

Is three always a crowd?
« on: February 19, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Is three always a crowd?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 06:27:20 AM »
Over the years we have had as many as 7 cats at a time.  These were mostly outdoor cats and most were related.  There were a couple that were not part of the clan but they all seemed to get along.  Maybe you could bring in a puppy.  If one of your seniors were to pass on the other would grieve.  If you had a pup to keep it company it wouldn't be so bad. 

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 10:55:59 AM »
Thanks, Kidless! That's what I was thinking when I started considering a puppy. Our oldest is aging quickly and the one who is a few years younger is going to be devastated when he loses his big "sister." Maybe a new friend will help distract him from the loss.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 10:55:59 AM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 01:03:46 PM »
Three isn't always a crowd and it could go either way if you decided to add another pet. We once had four dogs at a go and they used to fight at times. I think it also depends on whether or not the pets develop some chemistry from the onset. As far as I know, there are those pets that will never get fond of each other! No harm in giving this a shot.

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 05:46:33 PM »
I'm not sure if you're still reading replies as this is an older post, but I used to have 3 cats. One has sadly died. She was the oldest cat when my current two were just kittens. It was always a rough start introducing a new kitten to the mix but they really do get used to it after awhile. It took about 3 months each time to get the cats fully acquainted with each other, but once they did, they were like family.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 05:46:33 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms