Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Practicing Skills  (Read 181 times)

Offline Thandie

Practicing Skills
« on: February 12, 2018, 06:40:52 PM »
I have been learning about Neuro-linguistic Programming and Biofeedback Therapy lately, and I find both those subjects so interesting that I'm considering taking some sort of course so that I can be certified to practice (even if it's only on family and friends). What do you think about learning those two skills as hobbies?

Empty Nest Moms

Practicing Skills
« on: February 12, 2018, 06:40:52 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

Re: Practicing Skills
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 11:29:51 PM »
Both methods sound useful from what I found by googling.   What made you interested in learning more about those techniques?  If I could master NLP, I believe I could rule the world - or at least get my husband to take the garbage out before trash pickup.  I'm all for learning new skills and trying new activities.  I'd love to hear how things are going if you decide to try it.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »
I have been learning about Neuro-linguistic Programming and Biofeedback Therapy lately, and I find both those subjects so interesting that I'm considering taking some sort of course so that I can be certified to practice (even if it's only on family and friends). What do you think about learning those two skills as hobbies?
It is a great thing to want to learn more about something that you regard as a hobby. In fact, in such scenarios, the sky can just be the lower limit. My friends keep telling me to take up psychology as a course because they see a lot of psychological traits in me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »

Offline Treasure

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 10:01:29 PM »
Thandie, those sure sound fancy! I had to Google them to figure out what they were. I think that learning any skill is a worthwhile venture. It keeps your mind active and you usually learn some valuable things along the way. Besides, learning psychology always has something valuable to add since you might learn a thing or two about yourself or the people around you. That's always a good thing in my books!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 10:01:29 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms