Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anxiety over son traveling  (Read 1397 times)

Offline momof3boys

Anxiety over son traveling
« on: January 06, 2018, 02:23:31 PM »
Hello dear members. I have a son who is moving from 1 military base to another. He will receive training then he will go to another country! I just wish I knew he was okay. I miss him so much!

Empty Nest Moms

Anxiety over son traveling
« on: January 06, 2018, 02:23:31 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Anxiety over son traveling
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 09:19:57 PM »
Oh my gosh yes  I can understand you!!!!   Our hearts have a string that is attached that no amount of miles can break!  Just pray for his protection momma...  and occupy yourself.  He would not want you sitting being miserable missing him. 
Good luck to you!   :big hug smiley sign:

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 12:04:34 AM »
My husband was in the military and I know the pains of not being able to know how they are when they're off doing their job. I'm not sure I understand why you're unable to know if he's okay. Is he not allowed to communicate with others during his training? Whatever the reason, I know it can be very hard not to worry and equally as hard to remember that worrying doesn't help anything. No news is usually good news.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 12:04:34 AM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 10:27:48 PM »
I used to get so distressed when my daughter took the car.  I was a literal wreck until she got home.  I know I taught her well, but my baby!  I finally can let her live her life without having a nervous breakdown everytime she goes out.  It took some time.

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 05:13:19 PM »
I am the same way Becki, my daughter just had a close call today, but got lucky. I pray every night for her safety, I do still worry about her when she's driving.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »
Oh Momof2rugrats, I feel your anxiety! Hope you are doing better by now. When was your son going overseas or has he already left? Hope you get to be able to contact him from time to time but if not, hang in there and we're all here for you!

:grouphugsign: :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 05:59:18 PM »
I get overly anxious when one of our kids travels, I can only imagine what it would be like if one of them was in the service and going overseas, not knowing when I would see them again or just be able to make contact. Hope you have heard something lately?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 05:59:18 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms