Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Winter Olympics 2018  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Katie Ann

Winter Olympics 2018
« on: February 15, 2018, 10:04:41 PM »
Is anyone else watching the Winter Olympics?   I've been tuned in since the opening ceremony, but this is the first year that I've paid attention to the curling events.  My goodness is it intense!  I always assumed it was similar to shuffleboard, but the rules and strategies are much more complicated than that.  Do you have favorite events and athletes that you root for?

Empty Nest Moms

Winter Olympics 2018
« on: February 15, 2018, 10:04:41 PM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Winter Olympics 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 12:33:16 AM »
I follow the athletes and their stories more than the sporting events.  It's remarkable at how much these men and women manage to accomplish and the obstacles they overcome along the way.  It was amazing to see figure skater Mirai Nagasu land her triple axel . I believe she was the first U.S. figure skater to do so during an Olympic event. I love a good redemption tale like seeing Shaun White take gold in the men's halfpipe competition after his disappointing run in Sochi.

I would love to try the luge.  It looks like a giant ride that you'd see at an amusement park.  I'm sure it's a difficult sport and that these athletes just make it look easy.

Offline ava

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 11:33:59 AM »
I am a huge fan of athletics but I never knew that there was anything like the Winter Olympics! I just watched a bit of the skiing and realized how much these athletes put in and how hard they work! Is Norway still leading in the medal table?

Offline Nannie

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 04:11:55 PM »
I've never really gotten into watching the Olympics. I may watch something here or there that catches my eye. I do like to hear the USA is winning.

:flagwavingsmiley:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 04:11:55 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 09:50:11 AM »
I am a huge fan of athletics but I never knew that there was anything like the Winter Olympics! I just watched a bit of the skiing and realized how much these athletes put in and how hard they work! Is Norway still leading in the medal table?
Hi, Ava!  Welcome to the forum!  Yes, Norway is still leading with 39 medals.  Germany is a close second with 31.  I'm really not that into sports, but I keep up with the Olympics when it's going on.  Since it doesn't take place that often I stay interested in it. 

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 11:50:48 AM »
I love sports but I didn't get a chance of watching the Winter Olympics. My daughter was around on work assignment and we spent a lot of time catching up and making up for the lost time. It sounds a bit confusing but does this event precede the main competition?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 11:50:48 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms