Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Putting fears to rest  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Blaire

Putting fears to rest
« on: February 11, 2018, 07:21:00 PM »
Now that we're older, and we've either achieved the goals we set for ourselves in life (in which case the question "Now What? comes to mind) or we didn't achieve the goals and we're feeling that it's too late for us to even try - I want to know, does any of this bring up fears within you?

For me it's the feeling that I didn't do as much with my life as I could have, and now it may be too late to do anything about it. How do I get rid of these feelings?

Empty Nest Moms

Putting fears to rest
« on: February 11, 2018, 07:21:00 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Putting fears to rest
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 07:32:14 PM »
Bucket list.... comes to mind.  I mean everything has a price so I wonder how much of what you feel you missed can you make happen now? 

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:17:47 AM »
The beauty of life is that we can draw a line between what we can change and we cannot. All of us have, at some point, regretted some decisions that we have made in the past. I always prefer to accept things as they are/were.

Feelings of uncertainty will always come up but this can be overcome with the resolve that the past can be source of strength and purpose.

Offline Thandie

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 06:43:00 PM »
I don't think that it's ever too late to be what you might have been. It's only too late if you give up hope. I've seen 60-year-olds going back to school and doing other equally impressive and inspirational things. Whatever it is you think you missed out on, I think you should try to find a way to do it now.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 06:43:00 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 02:29:41 PM »
The truth of the matter is that we are where we are, partly as a result of our past. How we choose to treat it is solely dependent on ourselves. Fears always crop up but I always decide to dwell on what I can do (differently) in the not-so-distant future.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 02:29:41 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms