Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pet subscription boxes?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Quiet Abode

Pet subscription boxes?
« on: February 05, 2018, 11:06:45 AM »
Have you all tried any of those pet subscription boxes?  Some of them look pretty good.  I used to get a Pawalla box, but they've closed up shop. I really liked it too because of the value.   Any recommendations?  I have both cats and dogs.

Empty Nest Moms

Pet subscription boxes?
« on: February 05, 2018, 11:06:45 AM »

Offline Shel45

Re: Pet subscription boxes?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 02:14:44 PM »
I have never heard of a pet subscription box. What kinds of items do they put in them? I have a cat and if the price is right, I'd check into getting her a box of goodies.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 03:51:17 PM »
They make subscription boxes for just about everything you can imagine.  I've seen some of the pet boxes on YouTube, but it's hard to tell how realistic it is because I think those are more like advertisements.  I believe most boxes come with a variety of food, treats, and toys. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 03:51:17 PM »

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:52:39 AM »
At last count I have 8 cats  there is no way I could afford to do this.  I know I could do one and share but still.   In doing a little research I find both dog and cat boxes for around $20.00 per month.  I may have to reconsider.   :catdrinkingmilkbowl:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:52:39 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms