Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Great topic!  (Read 1196 times)

Offline SeniorLady

Great topic!
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:01:37 AM »
My nest has been empty so long that my grandkids are almost grown! Well not quite but it has been awhile. We see our kids a good bit, luckily they all live close enough to visit often enough. We get to keep the grandkids here and there which is nice to have young ones around (that you can spoil then send home!!)  :rofl:  All in all, except the 'getting older' part I am enjoying this time of my life.  :039:

Offline EnjoyingLife

• Enjoy your "Senior Years"!
Re: Great topic!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 08:07:49 AM »
Well I have been an empty nester for some time too! I can still remember though when it started to empty though. Those were tough times but some how I managed (along with hubby) to get through it. Life is good now though, we have a great relationship with the kids and love spending time with the grandkids.

:animatedval:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 08:07:49 AM »

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:22:23 PM »
I've been an empty nester for quite a while now and I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! My grandchildren aren't grown, they're all still under 15, but I'm dreading the day they all grow up. Being a grandparent is such a nice gig! I love being able to spoil them, help them through their troubles, and be the "cool" (grand)parental figure. It's so hard to be seen as "cool" by your own children because you had to discipline them. I'm enjoying not having that responsibility! I'm with you, I don't like the getting older part either, but all the rest really makes up for it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:22:23 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms