Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First Volunteering Shift  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Marie

First Volunteering Shift
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:13:47 AM »
I made it through the interview process and orientation, and I just completed my first shift volunteering with my local animal shelter.  I took some dogs on walks today and gave them some love.  They were just so excited to get out and stretch their legs.  It was wonderful seeing them so happy to get out and about for a bit, tails wagging.  It really does feel great to help out!

Empty Nest Moms

First Volunteering Shift
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:13:47 AM »

Offline ava

Re: First Volunteering Shift
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 02:48:29 AM »
I agree with you Marie; it feels good to lend a hand where needed and I am certain that these dogs will be looking forward to your next visit. What other pets are in this shelter?

Offline Marie

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:02:52 AM »
Ava, I loved walking the dogs, and I'm looking forward to my next shift this Friday!  This shelter also has cats, bunnies, and small animals, like guinea pigs and gerbils.  They also adopt out horses, but they are kept at another location.  I think it's really cool that they have all kinds of animals up for adoption at this particular shelter.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:02:52 AM »

Offline MerryMe

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 09:02:34 AM »
I'm wondering if they will take exotic animals like snakes or sloths. I'm not in favor of these animals taken as pets because they deserve to live in the wild.

What are the qualifications to be a volunteer at the animal shelter?

Offline Sweet

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 08:38:40 PM »
Marie, I'm happy that you made it.  :13:

I also love walking the dogs. However, there are dogs who are so timid and they hide from people whom they don't know. How do you make them go with you if ever you had those in the shelter?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 08:38:40 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 08:39:01 AM »
God bless you for this.   I cant do it.  I cry and cry over the animals and it would keep me up at nite, wanting them all to be adopted..  loved.  At one time I had a zoo,  down to my two little ones now..  To old to take care of them like I use to.  I am thankful for loving people like you that can do what you are doing.   :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 08:39:01 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms