Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Long Road Home  (Read 1692 times)

Offline amsmomm

The Long Road Home
« on: January 25, 2018, 12:14:37 PM »
Anyone else watch this miniseries? I loved it. I love true to life stories. I have to say that I was deeply saddened at the end when they gave a count of total deaths.

Offline JustUs2

Re: The Long Road Home
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:20:49 PM »
I saw it!  I thought National Geographic did a great job.  Were you surprised at the number of fallen soldiers?  Before this show when I thought about military casualties, it was always about WWI, WWII, and Vietnam.  The miniseries made me more aware of how costly our most recent conflicts have been to our soldiers and their families.  Now I want to read the book.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:20:49 PM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 03:28:40 PM »
I was shocked and saddened by the number of casualties. I want to read the book too. The miniseries really made you think hard about our current situation with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »
I was shocked and saddened by the number of casualties. I want to read the book too. The miniseries really made you think hard about our current situation with Iraq and Afghanistan.
I think I will first start with the book. Nothing thrills me more than real life stories. Talking of Iraq, did anyone ever watch the movie Airlift? That one got me glued to my seat to the very end.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms