Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Living in the Moment  (Read 2230 times)

Offline celebratelife

Living in the Moment
« on: January 25, 2018, 05:20:58 AM »
I think that over the years, people come and go. Whether it is kids, family, or friends, I like to really try to enjoy being in the moment and not taking things for granted. I think that this is easier said than done, and it is a process of constantly reminding myself. Just a thought.

Empty Nest Moms

Living in the Moment
« on: January 25, 2018, 05:20:58 AM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Living in the Moment
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:28:32 PM »
Is that part of the "mindfulness" movement that is popular right now?  Living in the moment doesn't come naturally for me.  I like to plan things out in advance and I worry too much about the past and future to embrace the moment.

Offline EnjoyingLife

• Enjoy your "Senior Years"!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 05:07:36 PM »
I also like to 'plan' things sometimes but it is fun to just up and go sometimes at the last minute. I know it can't always happen but it's fun when we do. Otherwise we kind of just take it as it comes.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 05:07:36 PM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 01:25:29 PM »
So true... people do come and go. I love running into old friends. Living in the moment is the way to be. I try to remember this often. Sometimes I get bogged down with issues and forget about the moment.

Offline Blaire

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 07:14:31 PM »
I wish more of us could be mindful and live in the moment the way you describe. That really is the only way to experience life as we truly were meant to. We bog ourselves down with so many irrelevant thoughts about the past or the future at any given moment that we leave ourselves no time to actually enjoy the present.

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 07:16:21 AM »
I think you have to train yourself to embrace each day and each moment.  I have learned the hard way on this.  Whenever I look back on the best times of my life, I realize that I did not fully enjoy them because I was always looking ahead, looking back or worrying about the present.  When I find myself enjoying something these days, I just stop the mind activity and savor every, every, minute.  :13:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 07:16:21 AM »

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 05:01:11 PM »
I was just thinking about this and as counterproductive as it may sound, I want to come up with a plan that helps me live each day to the fullest better than I have been. Now that I've typed that out, it does seem ridiculous to need a plan, but I've never been good at this and I think if I planned to do, say, three things everyday that make me stop and smell the roses, it might just become habit after a while.

Offline ava

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 12:50:58 AM »
Embracing each moment and living a day at a time is often easier said than done. In as much as I don't plan and schedule things out, I freak out and get nervous whenever a big task awaits me. However, I agree with you in saying that in as much some things may come and go, there are those that will always be permanent.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 12:50:58 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms