Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Waiting for results  (Read 1027 times)

Offline amsmomm

Waiting for results
« on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »
So I had my biopsy and now am waiting for the results. 7 to 10 business days! The doctor did tell my the next step is the Leep procedure. Ugh! Wish me luck that I'm not going to need that.

Empty Nest Moms

Waiting for results
« on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Waiting for results
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 04:52:37 PM »
Gosh, don't you just love how long they make you wait to find out?  I'm sorry you're dealing with this and wish you tons of luck.
 :smileyholdingflower:

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 12:08:48 PM »
Thanks! I could use luck, I think. I hate waiting but I'm glad I went for the testing. Hopefully will hear today or tomorrow. I don't want to wait over the weekend.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 12:08:48 PM »

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 01:09:26 AM »
Surely you'll know before the weekend.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll know soon and that you will receive a good result.  Holler anytime if you want to vent or need support. 

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 03:26:58 PM »
I still have not heard so I am thinking it won't be before the weekend. In a way it's good because I don't know what the results will be. In a way it's bad because I'm sure I'll worry.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 03:06:30 PM »
So I had my biopsy and now am waiting for the results. 7 to 10 business days! The doctor did tell my the next step is the Leep procedure. Ugh! Wish me luck that I'm not going to need that.
I am wishing you all the best too. Did you get to see the results? I also dislike waiting and I just wish that some of the key procedures took a shorter time.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 03:06:30 PM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 06:29:11 AM »
I'm so old I had to look this one up.  It would not be on my top ten list of things to do.  I surely hope your results come back negative so you don't have to have this procedure.  If not, then go for it with a positive attitude. Do keep us updated. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 06:29:11 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms