Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Schedule  (Read 1866 times)

Offline celebratelife

Schedule
« on: January 23, 2018, 04:46:43 PM »
Now that I have more free time, sometimes I don't have a set schedule that I adhere to. Sometimes I have some chores to do, but I don't make myself do them at a certain time. Sometimes I find I like this freedom to do things at a slower pace and keep everything informal, but other times I wonder if I could use a little mores structure in my day. Do you prefer to have a structured day?

Empty Nest Moms

Schedule
« on: January 23, 2018, 04:46:43 PM »

Offline RetiredRingmaster

Re: Schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 05:54:28 AM »
Honestly, I'm undecided on this. At first, I felt very listless without having a structured day. Once I started learning how to spend time by myself, I started enjoying the freedom of the unplanned day. However, I don't think I could handle having that sort of day all the time. I have always been the person who likes marking things off her to-do list as quickly as possible ... and then adding ten more things.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 01:25:54 PM »
I'm still working so I stick to a schedule. I'm pretty sure I'll throw the schedule out the window when I retire. I say do what you want to do. If you're getting things done, it's working.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 01:25:54 PM »

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 04:04:17 PM »
I've always worked better with structure. If I don't have a schedule to stick to, I procrastinate like crazy. Then I feel bad for being lazy. I try to avoid that feeling as much as possible.  I'm a big to-do list kind of gal. I also like to try and keep myself engaged with activities outside of my house. If I didn't schedule time away from home, I'm afraid I'd never leave! I can be a bit of a homebody.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 04:50:39 PM »
For me, a mix of the two will do. In my mind, I know very well that having a structured day helps me finish chores on time. However, having an unplanned day (once in a while) helps to ease the pressure of completing important tasks.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 04:50:39 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms