Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A "Senior Moment"  (Read 135 times)

Offline celebratelife

A "Senior Moment"
« on: January 20, 2018, 01:38:49 AM »
It sometimes seems like I forget where I had put something even if it was just a minute earlier. Sometimes it can be as silly as forgetting your glasses when they are on top of your head. Have you done that before? Sometimes I think it's a "Senior Moment" as they say, but then sometimes I think it's just the kind person I've always been.

What helps keep your memory sharp? Do you solve puzzles or take vitamins for memory? I love solving sudoku sometimes or the occasional word search.

Empty Nest Moms

A "Senior Moment"
« on: January 20, 2018, 01:38:49 AM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: A "Senior Moment"
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 05:05:07 PM »
I've always been a little forgetful, even as a kid.  I do take vitamins and like you, I enjoy working puzzles. I try to read as much as I can to stay sharp.  Still, if I don't put my keys in the same spot everyday I'll inevitably lose them.  I suppose that's my trick.  Everything that is important has a spot and I always put things back where they go.  Of course, that doesn't help locate my car that I lose in every parking lot.

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 02:16:50 AM »
That's a good idea, keeping things in the same spot. I am usually good with putting our mail and bills in the same spot, but sometimes car keys get misplaced because they don't always have a specific place. But I can relate with the parking lot, sometimes it seems simple, but it's really confusing at times.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 02:16:50 AM »

Offline RetiredRingmaster

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 05:57:33 PM »
That happens to me all the time. I think it's just the kind of person I've always been but I no longer have kids around that I can blame it on or know where I've put it. I've heard that playing those Luminosity games is supposed to be really helpful for memory and keeping your mind sharp. My father is addicted to them!

Offline EnjoyingLife

• Enjoy your "Senior Years"!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 05:02:45 PM »
Oh boy, that happens to me all the time! I find myself making a lot of notes sometimes when there are a lot of things coming up that I don't want to 'forget'. And I do also try to keep things in the same spot so I don't have to spend a lot of time looking for something!  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!  :017:

Offline Blaire

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 05:38:14 PM »
Welcome to the club. This reminds me of something a friend of mine used to say. Instead of saying to people that she was getting more forgetful, she'd quip that her 'forgetter' was working really well. It used to make me smile how she refused to let the effects of old age get her down.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 05:38:14 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms