Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Memoralizing Dog  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Treasure

Memoralizing Dog
« on: January 18, 2018, 08:10:28 PM »
We just put our dog down yesterday. He was such a great dog, but in a lot of pain from his arthritis. Anyways, we're trying to think of a "fun" way to memorialize him. We've been thinking of doing a sort of shadowbox with his collar, picture, bandanas and paw print. How have you all memorialized a pet or heard of someone memorializing them? What kind of things would you add in a shadowbox for your pet?

Empty Nest Moms

Memoralizing Dog
« on: January 18, 2018, 08:10:28 PM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Memoralizing Dog
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:54:20 PM »
I've made a similar shadow box but added a lock of fur and their favorite toy to go with the pictures and collar.  I didn't have a paw print, but I really like that idea.  It's not easy putting a beloved pet to sleep.  Hugs to you!

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 03:24:18 PM »
I have a lock of fur to add in there, too! That's a great idea. His favorite toy was a stuffed animal so I'll have to see if I can somehow make that work because I do really like that idea. I wouldn't have thought of a paw print on my own but they did it for us right after they put him to sleep. It was a very nice thing for them to do. Thank you!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 03:24:18 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms