Empty Nest Moms

New Sprocket Printer

Get yours today!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Living with your Kids  (Read 150 times)

Offline Becki

Living with your Kids
« on: January 14, 2018, 07:19:26 PM »
Due to my ailing body, my daughter "told" me (not recommended) that I live with her so she could keep an eye on me (if you can believe that).  The only real benefit that doesn't drive me to drink (ha, ha) is the fact that I'm getting to spend a lot of time with my first grandchild which makes me very happy.  I guess the roles do reverse......

Empty Nest Moms

Living with your Kids
« on: January 14, 2018, 07:19:26 PM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Living with your Kids
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 03:19:03 PM »
That doesn't sound easy, Becki.  It's hard to live with someone else once you're used to being alone, but it sure is nice to have someone who cares.

Offline Borrelli

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 05:25:45 AM »
I'm happy for the fact you'll be able to spend more time with your grandchild, Becki. Even though I wish it was under better circumstances, obviously. I'd love the chance to spend more time like that with my grandkids.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 05:25:45 AM »

Offline Nannie

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 01:59:12 PM »
Well that is looking on the bright side of things, spending more time with  your grandchild. It is nice though that you have someone that cares that much for you. Some kids would think more of putting you in an assistant living center (which is fine for some). I'm sure after you get settled in you can find a routine that will be good for you and everyone.

Hi  Borrelli, how many grandkids do you have? Do they live close enough for you to spend more time with? That can be tough if you don't get to see them as often as you would like.

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 03:16:12 PM »
I'm with Nannie on this one, it's nice that she wants you to come live with her even though it might take getting use to. As long as you will have your 'privacy' when you want/need it, hopefully it will work out. Just take it a day at a time.

Welcome Borrelli, nice to see you posting.  :039:

Offline Katie Ann

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 11:46:57 PM »
I'm happy for the fact you'll be able to spend more time with your grandchild, Becki. Even though I wish it was under better circumstances, obviously. I'd love the chance to spend more time like that with my grandkids.
Welcome to the forum, Borrelli!  Being a grandparent is such a pleasure.  I get to dote on them without any of the stress that comes along with parenthood.  I'm a much better grandmother than I was a mother.  Probably because I'm much more relaxed now. What about you?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 11:46:57 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms