Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Saying Goodbye to Our Best Friend  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Treasure

Saying Goodbye to Our Best Friend
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:18:20 AM »
This weekend my husband and I are going to have to put our beloved dog Buster down. We adopted him as an older dog, the vets guessed between 6 and 8 years old, and after six wonderful years with him we are going to have to say goodbye to him. His arthritis has been getting progressively worse even with his steroids. We'd been putting it off for all sorts of selfish reasons but it's just something we can't put Buster through anymore. He's such a sweet dog and we're going to give him a big day with all his favorite treats. We're going to have it done at our home on his favorite couch. I've never been there when a pet has been put down so I'm worried if it's something I'm going to be able to handle. Has anyone been with their pets during this sad time?

Empty Nest Moms

Saying Goodbye to Our Best Friend
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:18:20 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Saying Goodbye to Our Best Friend
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 09:24:43 AM »
This is the hardest thing to go thru when you have a furbaby, but it is the most loving thing you can do for them.   My heartfelt deepest sympathy and love to you all!

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 03:08:55 PM »
Thank you so much. "It's the most loving thing you can do for them" is exactly what I needed to hear. It's such an odd concept to wrap my head around and I struggle with it even though I know it's completely true.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 03:08:55 PM »

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 02:45:31 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that, Treasure!  Knowing it's time doesn't mean it is any easier.  I wish Buster many happy wags and romps across the Rainbow Bridge. 

Offline Treasure

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 11:50:23 AM »
Thank you so much, JustUs2. We've actually put it off until Wednesday, mainly because he was having a couple pretty good days right before the weekend, but then it got a lot worse. We've scheduled it so we can't keep selfishly putting it off. Thank you for all the kind words on here. We'll definitely be spoiling him rotten this week and a bit party for him before.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 11:50:23 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms