Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Am I the only one who doesn't like Donald Trump?+  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Becki

Am I the only one who doesn't like Donald Trump?+
« on: January 07, 2018, 07:32:04 PM »
I'm sorry to spill this out here, but that man really needs some kind of mussel for his mouth.  He not only upsets everyone, pisses off heads of state, and makes us all look like idiots for having him there in the first place.:(

Empty Nest Moms

Am I the only one who doesn't like Donald Trump?+
« on: January 07, 2018, 07:32:04 PM »

Offline celebratelife

Re: Am I the only one who doesn't like Donald Trump?+
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 04:08:42 PM »
You are not the only one. It seems like I cringe every time he says something. I am embarrassed of him and the way he represents our nation.  :banghead:

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:02:18 PM »
I think it's safe to say that you are far from the only person who doesn't like Donald Trump. I hear far more people complaining about him than I hear them singing anything remotely close to praise. I don't like him personally but I don't think my level of hatred is on the same level as a lot of people. Mainly because I just find it too exhausting to hate anyone that much. He should definitely have someone delete his Twitter account though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:02:18 PM »

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 02:40:59 PM »
My husband and I aren't fans either.  I try to keep the television off the news as much as possible because I just can't handle the chaos.  Plenty of folks in community like him though.  I avoid political discussions.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 08:55:00 PM »
I don't dislike or like him. I think he is doing some good things and some pretty stupid things too. I wasn't a fan of Obama either.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 08:55:00 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 02:29:20 PM »
I wonder what goes through his mind with that kind of character and personality. I think he lacks the charisma and charm that is expected of a world leader but I don't think he is to blame for that. There's a book that just came out and I am hoping to read it soon.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 02:29:20 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms