Empty Nest Moms

New Sprocket Printer

Get yours today!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Below zero temperature and furnace quit again  (Read 337 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: Below zero temperature and furnace quit again
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 07:28:09 AM »
Well I guess the winters are much better down here then RI but we have had an exceptionally cold winter this year! Can't wait for Spring and Summer to get here (although I complain about the heat as much as the cold!) :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 07:28:09 AM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 01:13:44 PM »
i'm so over snow, ice, slush, and cold! My former school had an hour delay due to snow..as well as parking bans... I've only spent one summer here in Florida and I honestly didn't mind it but it might be different now that I'm living here...

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »
Well it sounds like you are 'almost' settled, just a bit more to get done and you and your kitties will be in  your new home and enjoying living in Fl. :) I can just imagine that Fl. is much better then RI in the winter time at least. Patience and it will all be over soon. :039:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2018, 08:47:38 PM »
I can't wait! My son is in his new apartment tonite and my daughter and her fiance are moving next Monday and Tuesday!! So exciting! I skyped with my son last night and videochatted with my daughter this evening. Those chats are so incredibly awesome to me especially with them living so far away. :-)

Offline FeelingAlone

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 05:43:20 PM »
Hi nvgt16, new here and been reading a lot of the post. Ran across this one and well, wow, you have made a major move! I hope things go ok with your closing for both houses. I know you will be glad to get into your own home with all your own belongings. The kitties too. Good luck to you!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 05:43:20 PM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 06:08:42 PM »
Thanks and welcome! It's a great place to come to! I was hoping that I'd be able to move into my new house next week but today I found out that the person appraising my house in RI won't have the report until Monday or Tuesday and I am so mad and frustrated. The appraisal on my new home took only days and this has been over a week....so not happy. :017:

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 01:10:29 PM »
I received great news very early this morning from my realtor that the appraisal report on my house in RI passed!! So now waiting to find out when the closing date is for both of my houses!!!  :13:

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2018, 01:14:02 PM »
 :13: :13:  That is good news! Hope it is very soon. :)

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2018, 01:21:46 PM »
Thanks! My realtor messaged me right around midnight with the great news..I do hope I can close this week. As soon as I get the date, I can get some things done like have the movers come and pack up, change utilities, and schedule some ductwork cleaning and a little housecleaning. I've bookmarked a couple of groupons for cleaning services..also will have a locksmith come. I can't wait to be done with this process! My son moved last week and my daughter and fiance start moving tomorrow!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2018, 01:21:46 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms