Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Below zero temperature and furnace quit again  (Read 3312 times)

Offline amsmomm

Below zero temperature and furnace quit again
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:42:46 AM »
Two weeks in a row we have had problems with the furnace. It just stops working. Last week (New Years Day) we had to change the filter (which is under the house in a crawl space). Today we're not sure. The house is 57 degrees!

Empty Nest Moms

Below zero temperature and furnace quit again
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:42:46 AM »

Offline celebratelife

Re: Below zero temperature and furnace quit again
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 05:56:08 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to get that fixed soon. It always seems to give out at the worst possible time, right? Hopefully you have blankets around or a space heater, that might help the cold.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 07:28:31 PM »
Yes, lots of blankets. So far it has been running well since we last fixed it. I think we need to really look at it good come this summer. It's irritating when it quits.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 07:28:31 PM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 07:34:55 PM »
My furnace broke while I have been in Fl and then a pipe broke and flooded my mudroom and garage which cancelled the inspection and has now postpones the closing by 2 weeks  :dunno:

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 03:38:55 PM »
Hi nvgt16, that was a real bummer having your furnace do that when you are trying to sell your house!! Hope it all got fixed ok. How are things going otherwise with  your move to Fl? Still enjoying it all?

Saw in another post that you had an accident, hope you have healed all  up and are back to work?

Take care now and hope you get everything all taken care of up north and get your house closed out and done with! :cutecheerleader:

Oh and I see  you have a birthday coming up in a couple days......Happy Birthday!! :smileyholdingflower:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 03:38:55 PM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 04:11:58 PM »
Hi and thank you although I'm not ready to turn 60...trying to stay positive about it. It's been a bigger adventure moving down here than I ever expected it to be. I'm still healing from the car accident but I at least have started using the pool and jacuzzi to help heal...maybe more mentally!?lol Right now, I'm supposed to be about 2 weeks from closing on both houses. The appraisal is tomorrow afternoon on my RI house..I guess it sadly takes a few days to get the report which then allows the lawyers to take a few days to decide that we can finally close. As soon as I have the closing date, I can have the movers meet my RI realtor at my house and pack it all up and if the timing is great then they can just bring it right down which will take at least 3 days, seeing that they are allowed to only drive so many miles per day. The current owners of my Florida house were supposed to empty it out this weekend but seeing that I can see my house from my friend's house, they haven't come at all. :-( But they have to empty it out before closing....and the house has been vacant for almost a year now...nothing like waiting until the last minute...I am back to work....it's definitely a challenging job but I have great people to work with. Just need to get into my new house so my kitties and I can finally relax a bit and feel like we are finally home!

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 06:04:22 PM »
oh my nvgt16, sounds like you have a lot going on! I hope everything goes through ok for you and you can settle down in your new home and relax. Sounds like  you are going to be close to your friend. Wishing you a lot of luck that you can feel 'normal' again and really start to enjoy living in Florida! Oh and Happy Birthday. :039: 

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 07:02:56 PM »
Hi and thanks!! It's been crazy...my friend who I've been staying with since mid November lives 3 houses down from my house!! It's weird to be living in a new house but part of the adventure. I look forward to living a normal life asap..same for my kitties. It seems like the closer you get to the closing date, the more anxious you become!? lol What's kind of cool is that both of my kids are moving within a week of me too and they live in Utah and Spain!

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2018, 01:13:30 PM »
Hi Neale! Good to hear from  you.  :039:  Wow, hopefully all will be done and  you'll be in your new house very soon. That's great that you will be living just a few doors down from your friend. How nice that you found a home near by. Was it already up for sale when yoi got now hear?

You mentioned both of  your kids are moving, are they staying in the same 'county' and state? Is it this  year that your daughter is getting married? LOL, lot of questions, huh? :)

Glad you are back to work and hope you are feeling a whole lot better now.

P.S......Hi Elizabeth and Bev  :039:  good to see you popping in.

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 01:37:03 PM »
It's great to be back working but it certainly gets crazy..very thankful for my TA! Hopefully I'll be in my new home next week...so need to finally be settled, including my kitties. The Fl house was already for sale and has pretty much been vacant for the past year. Lauren and Adrian are moving I believe across the street, the owner of their current apartment was coming back. Chris is finding temporary housing in the same town until April when he's driving to Tn then will be coming to visit me for a month at some point and also driving up to RI...weird, all 3 of us in two week period!?  And this is the year that Lauren and Adrian are getting married..so not ready to let her go...but she's already kind of gone...wonderful guy! Some days are better than others...depends on the weather too..

Offline Jeanine

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 10:55:40 AM »
Sounds like everything is starting to come together, soon hopefully. :) Good to hear your son will be visiting you again soon. bet it's nice having him back in your life again.

Keep us posted on how things are moving along. Take a deep breath and soon you and your kitties will be in your new home!

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 01:21:49 PM »
It's incredible to have him back in my life! It looks like his visit might be delayed a month but he has to take care of himself too. I look forward to be settled in my new house...my kitties too...been interesting living with 6 cats and a rabbit. I really hope I get to close next week...I hope that by Friday I'll have a closing date so I can schedule the movers...

Offline DottieMae

• Enjoying Life and Family!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 03:43:13 PM »
Hi nvgt16....I see you ended up moving to Fl! Wow that is some move (just catching up on some of the post since last here). Looks like you had a few 'bumps' along the way but hopefully things are going to smooth out for you soon. Hope you get closed on your RI home and the one in Fl too so you and you kitties can get all settled in. Won't that be nice... :13: 

Oh and how nice that you have your son back in your life too! I see that Maryb is back in contact with her's too! I'm so happy for both of you.  :13:

Keep up posted as things move along and good luck with your new life in a new place. :039:

Offline Jeanine

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 04:28:27 PM »
6 cats and a rabbit? wow, how's the rabbit holding up? :) Just hang tight, it'll all happen soon and it'll seem like it always was.

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 09:49:57 PM »
The kitties are all doing well and the rabbit ignores them all! LOL It was a big move...more adventure than I wanted though. It will be awesome to finally get settled, my kitties need it as much as I do. My son just called me to wish me happy birthday...so incredible to have him back! I received messages from my daughter and her fiance today...hoping to skype tomorrow. It's so nice down here...especially the warmer weather. I'm enjoying the pools and jacuzzis each day after work...such a treat and helpful for healing.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 09:49:57 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms