Empty Nest Moms

New Sprocket Printer

Get yours today!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Changing up your house  (Read 172 times)

Offline Becki

Changing up your house
« on: January 06, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »
I have been remodeling my house for sometime now.  I am creating a more "me" space in an extra room called kid's room!  Ha, ha.....I have changed the extra bedroom into a plant room.  Trying to cope is sometimes difficult so I keep busy.   :smileyholdingflower:

Empty Nest Moms

Changing up your house
« on: January 06, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Changing up your house
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 09:17:17 PM »
Good for you!  Moving on instead of stagnating is the way to go!   :13:

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 10:59:48 PM »
Oh, that sounds wonderful! I have been thinking about a sewing or an arts and crafts room. I just don't think we have the space. But a plant room sounds nice. Is it a patio or sun room for the plants, or is it more of a indoor plant area?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 10:59:48 PM »

Offline Thandie

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 06:58:14 AM »
That's great. A plant room sounds like something that will bring a lot of joy to your life. I have to say, I made plans for my kids' rooms years before they actually moved out! By the time they did, all I had to do was get started on turning one of the rooms into a home office, and another into a games room (my whole family loves playing all kinds of games, from console video games to scrabble, puzzles and even billiards!)

Offline Flower

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 04:10:09 PM »
I hate to admit it, but I get too emotional to change anything. I'm very much a creature of habit and turning my daughter's room into something else would probably throw me for a loop. I give y'all credit for taking control of your lives and moving forward, though!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 04:10:09 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms