Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Taking Longer to Heal  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: Taking Longer to Heal
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 04:00:36 PM »
Hi Neale, that is good news about  your kitty gaining weight so she must be adjusting well down here in sunny Florida. :)

Well a early happy birthday and hope you get into your new house by then. Is everything going ok on your RI house? Take care of your self and hopefully you'll be back at work in no time!

Maryb as JU2 said that is a cute new advartar you have. Is that little doggie on the right the one you got not to long ago? They sure are cute. Hope things are starting to settle a bit for you with your son back home again and ya'll trying to finally get over the flu.

Take care everyone......Happy New Year to you all.  :HNYSmiley:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 04:00:36 PM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2017, 04:22:34 PM »
We went to a new vet today...Tiggy did quite well, a few stress signs but doing quite well thanks! I'm going to look at getting a car this week at the Brandon Honda dealership...need one for work although I'm not quite excited to get back to driving. Thank you for early birthday greeting, I hope I do get to close on my birthday, my stuff could possibly be down here by then but I do need to get new bedroom carpeting and honestly a new bathroom put in before my stuff gets moved in....that will all depend on if I can still keep the closing date of Jan 26 for my RI house. Right now a new well has to be put in...I am loving the weather here though..at home it was 23 and felt like 13, it said...way too cold for me.

Offline Becki

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 05:17:33 PM »
You can say that again!  I had surgery on my back and here it is 4 years later and I still have pain.  The doc says it is probably just because I'm getting older and you don't heal as well as you did when you were younger.  I am really bothered.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 05:17:33 PM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 05:21:01 PM »
Aww, that's not fun. The pain is real. I just went back to teaching today with my Spec. Ed. preschoolers and I definitely overdid myself and paying the price. Tomorrow I will do better to not move so much.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 05:21:01 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms