Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fess up, do you buy pet gifts?  (Read 1797 times)

Offline JustUs2

Fess up, do you buy pet gifts?
« on: December 21, 2017, 01:19:35 PM »
I'm wrapping the last few presents and they're for my cats.  I get each one two little gifts plus a set of treats for the whole group.  I figure it's perfectly normal, right?  :111:

So fess up, do you buy gifts for your pets?

Empty Nest Moms

Fess up, do you buy pet gifts?
« on: December 21, 2017, 01:19:35 PM »

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
Re: Fess up, do you buy pet gifts?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 11:51:57 AM »
Well glad to hear I'm not the only one that does this! I don't go overboard but like to have a little something under the tree for them. We have dogs and cats and it's fun giving each one their 'present' and watching them try to figure out what it is they have! Two of the cats just go at it and rip the paper apart, the other one takes a while but figures it out. No problem with the dogs.  The cats are easy to get something for, we just wrap empty boxes!! Once they get the paper off they jump in the box.  :rofl:  Wish it was that easy giving humans presents. :)

I know this is a little late in answering but haven't been around in a while and this thread caught my eye right a way. :111:

Hope every one had a nice Christmas and have a  :HNYSmiley:

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »
Great topic! I try not to buy too much for my dog around the holidays, but sometimes the cute packaging is too hard to pass up! I also have a gift exchange with my cousin and her dog, as our dogs 'gift' each other toys and treats. My dog knew right away which presents were for him, and he was eager to see what they were.
 :111:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 08:09:39 PM »
Yep  I have always bought for ALL of my pets,  plus my friends pets too!   :13:

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 06:04:57 PM »
I also have a gift exchange with my cousin and her dog, as our dogs 'gift' each other toys and treats.
That's a clever idea and has to be a ton of fun.  I like shopping for pets more than people.  They just seem easier to make really, really happy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 06:04:57 PM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:54:04 PM »
Of course! They are part of the family too. I buy them new toys and treats. They get toys and treats throughout the year too. I don't wrap them, I put them in the tree.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:54:04 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms