Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nasal cannula is causing raw spots  (Read 816 times)

Offline JustUs2

Nasal cannula is causing raw spots
« on: December 19, 2017, 09:51:13 AM »
I help take care of my elderly uncle who uses oxygen at night.  The nasal cannula is causing him to get sores inside his nose.  He has a humidifier attached to the machine, so that isn't the cause.  The doctor's office wasn't at all helpful when I called to ask about it, but I'm guessing the flu season has them busy.  What can I do to prevent the sores? My uncle  can't skip a night without wearing the cannula or his oxygen plummets and he refuses to wear a mask instead so the sores can heal.  Are there other options for getting the raw spots to heal?

Empty Nest Moms

Nasal cannula is causing raw spots
« on: December 19, 2017, 09:51:13 AM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Nasal cannula is causing raw spots
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 10:41:30 AM »
I'm updating just in case someone else runs into this problem.  I finally got him to the doctor and learned that the sores are common.  Nasal cannulas come in different sizes and varieties (none of us knew that) so were able to find one that fit him better. 

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Nasal cannula is causing raw spots
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 10:41:30 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms