Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Making up for lost time  (Read 2185 times)

Offline haidyl

Making up for lost time
« on: December 16, 2017, 09:58:05 AM »
I bumped into a cousin that I last saw when we were really young. She is now a grown woman with kids that are almost leaving home. The thought of it just scares her stiff but thankfully, I am trying to be there for her, as much as I can.

I have grown fond of the family in the past few days and I am certain that the burden will be lighter when that times comes. At this point, let me wish all of you a  :merrychristmassanta:

Empty Nest Moms

Making up for lost time
« on: December 16, 2017, 09:58:05 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Making up for lost time
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 12:26:32 PM »

:wavysanta: Merry Christmas to you too!!  You're good to be there for your cousin.  That's what families are for.  Be sure and keep her busy doing fun things.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 02:29:25 PM »
 :merrychristmassanta:   Merry Christmas to you all! 

Yes, we take our experiences and what the things the ones ahead of us taught us and help those coming into this scary part of life.  Cousin will make it but it will easier with your help..
xox
 :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 02:29:25 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 04:53:13 AM »
Thank you for your replies. At times she will worry to the point of losing sleep, and so I always keep my cell near, in case she needs to dial and get some reassurance. I am happy to be there for her, when and if she needs me and I believe that's the beauty of life.

Offline Becki

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 05:25:11 PM »
For those of us that have been through or are still experiencing an empty nest, sometimes the best medicine is to help someone struggling with it. 

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 08:08:04 PM »
Yes indeed.   Just to talk to someone that understands!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 08:08:04 PM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 06:41:01 PM »
You can make all the difference in the world to someone who's having problems by just talking to them and telling them how you managed.  It really helps your mindset too to be able to help someone else.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 06:41:01 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms