Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Table for six  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Blaire

Table for six
« on: December 14, 2017, 04:32:29 PM »
I heard about this company that sets up group dinners for single seniors to meet and mingle with other singles of the opposite sex over dinner and drinks. Would you sign up for something like that?

Empty Nest Moms

Table for six
« on: December 14, 2017, 04:32:29 PM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Table for six
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 09:34:17 AM »
I would definitely sign up for such but my fear has always been getting used to new company. I suck at first 'dates' and take a lot of time to get used to other people.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 12:28:39 PM »
The first date would go easier in a group of 6 rather than alone.  I think this is a great idea.  If I were single I would definitely do this. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 12:28:39 PM »

Offline Blaire

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 06:36:06 AM »
This certainty does take away a lot of the pressure from first dates and I think that it's a particularly good idea for those who are seeking friendship as well, and not just romantic connections.

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 05:20:19 PM »
That sounds like a really neat thing and I'd try it in a heartbeat if I was single again.  What a great, low-key way to meet new people.  This sounds much better than some dating website like eHarmony or Match.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 05:20:19 PM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 07:22:11 PM »
This sounds like a really nice way to meet the opposite sex with minimal risk.  Dinner and drinks with 4 more friends (plus the other male) sounds really nice.  I would like to find something like that where I live.

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms