Empty Nest Moms

This is for general chat, if you are new to posting PLEASE make your first post in one of the topics below. Thanks!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kids taking over the house  (Read 59 times)

Offline Blaire

Kids taking over the house
« on: December 14, 2017, 04:28:39 PM »
After the kids leave, you go through that whole phase where you miss them so much you think you're going to die, but you don't die. You learn to live without them and get into a new rhythm in your life... and then they move back home! What would you do if that happened to you? Would you undo your new routine to accommodate your kids once again?

Empty Nest Moms

Kids taking over the house
« on: December 14, 2017, 04:28:39 PM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Kids taking over the house
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 10:01:44 AM »
The beauty of that whole transition is that by the mere fact that they are your kids, adjustment takes place so fast! I must admit that I had become accustomed to taking a nap every afternoon for the couple of years after they had left. When they briefly returned, I had to quickly adjust!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 10:01:44 AM »

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 02:00:05 AM »
That happened to me too. I undid some of my routine but I tried not to change things completely - at least at first. My world quickly started revolving around them once again though. It wasn't really a conscious choice, just sort of happened. It was a great time though. It's harder getting used to him being gone again now!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 02:00:05 AM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 07:33:00 AM »
That would definitely be a big transition for me.  I still remember all the laundry and cleaning and cooking I used to do.  I think I would rather pay apartment rent than have one back.  Is that bad or what?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 07:33:00 AM »

Offline Blaire

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 11:58:15 AM »
That would definitely be a big transition for me.  I still remember all the laundry and cleaning and cooking I used to do.  I think I would rather pay apartment rent than have one back.  Is that bad or what?
That is so funny, Kidless! And no, it's not a bad thing at all. We've spent most of our lives being everything to everybody around us, and I think that if you need a little time to be good to yourself, then you deserve it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 11:58:15 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms