Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Keeping Active When It's Cold  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Treasure

Keeping Active When It's Cold
« on: December 06, 2017, 11:58:57 AM »
What do you do to keep active when it's cold outside? We don't have much gym equipment around the house but I'm thinking about getting some if I can find some kind of exercise that is worth investing in and won't take up too much space. What do you all do to keep active (and warm!)?

Empty Nest Moms

Keeping Active When It's Cold
« on: December 06, 2017, 11:58:57 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Keeping Active When It's Cold
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 08:21:16 AM »
Keeping active is very important when it's cold.  Your body burns more calories because it's keeping your body warm as well as burning calories from exercise.  Our local senior center has classes several times a week that I attend.  We also had a Total Gym before we downsized and that doesn't take up too much room. 

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 06:51:01 AM »
That's true, I hadn't thought about the calories we burn just trying to keep warm. I've looked around at some classes at my local gym and some seem pretty enticing. I just need to get up the gusto to go for it. I'll have to look into the Total Gym as well. Thanks for the suggestions!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 06:51:01 AM »

Offline Blaire

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 04:39:59 PM »
When it comes to keeping fit and healthy, I try to get the most exercise in the least amount of time and in the most effective manner. I've found that the best thing for me is working out on my own at home with an exercise video. At least that way i can go at my own pace and for as long as I want.

Offline Becki

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 06:49:07 PM »
I agree that exercise would help me stay warmer but I live in a really small place and have no room for gym equipment.  I was thinking about getting some weight bands to use.  They don't take up as much space. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 06:49:07 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms