Empty Nest Moms

This is for general chat, if you are new to posting PLEASE make your first post in one of the topics below. Thanks!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Support groups  (Read 35 times)

Offline haidyl

Support groups
« on: December 03, 2017, 07:28:16 AM »
AA has helped a lot of people get through alcohol addiction. I was just wondering whether the same can be said of empty nesters? Have you ever been to a support group that helped you plus do such groups even exist?

Empty Nest Moms

Support groups
« on: December 03, 2017, 07:28:16 AM »

Offline Blaire

Re: Support groups
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 03:46:44 AM »
Personally I've never been to such a group, but I'm sure they must exist somewhere. This community is all I have to help me get through this phase of my life, and right now, it's all I need. I'm sure you could start a group like that in your area if you wanted to.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 03:46:44 AM »

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 01:59:07 PM »
Like Blaire, I've never been to one personally but I'm sure they have to be out there. It looks to me (thanks to Google) that it looks like most of these services are available online though or on a one-on-one basis. I don't think I'd get much out of the one-on-one sort of thing and I don't know what a support group online would offer me that I can't get on here!

Are you having a lot of difficulty coping with it right now?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 01:59:07 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms