Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Taking Classes  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Treasure

Taking Classes
« on: December 01, 2017, 04:32:07 PM »
So my husband has been in despair because he's really not all that handy...or well, he is in certain ways but lacks the tools and know-how to actually build things. It's offered for super cheap through a community college near us and while I never thought I'd take a woodshop class because I'm so accident prone, I'm excited to learn a new skill! Anyone else taking some courses at their community college or some other venue?

Empty Nest Moms

Taking Classes
« on: December 01, 2017, 04:32:07 PM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Taking Classes
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 07:34:29 AM »
That's great Treasure.  Please let us know what you decide to build.  I just finished a quilting class.  All those beautiful handmade quilts in my family and I never knew what it took to make them.  Whew!!  I love it and plan to make several more.   

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 08:34:08 AM »
I know that our first project will be a child's footstool because it will teach us all the basics, but then we get to choose our own. No idea what I'll do for that. If anyone has ideas, let me know!

That sounds like so much fun, Kidless! I can only imagine how much work goes into those quilts. I might have to try and up my sewing skills and give that a try next. I'd love to see your work.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 08:34:08 AM »

Offline RetiredRingmaster

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 05:08:04 PM »
That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you've been having a good time. I've never thought about taking a class but I know that our community college does offer some adult classes like this. I would love to take a photography course now that I think about it.

Offline Treasure

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 02:03:38 PM »
It was a lot of fun! We finished up our stool and mine actually didn't turn out too shabby! I was worried I'd end up really embarrassing myself. I don't know if I'd take another class, but just because I would get a headache from all that machinery noise. It was a nice learning experience though! I feel much more handy. A photography class does sound like a lot of fun! You should go for it!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 02:03:38 PM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »
How exciting. I'm thinking of going to take a baking class. It's something a couple of my friends have been asking me to do for some time now. Your class sounded like a lot of fun.

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 07:20:29 PM »
A baking class sounds great. I think all of these classes sound fun! I took a sewing class over this past summer at the community college, and it was a lot of fun and really informative. I wouldn't mind participating in it again next summer!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 07:20:29 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms