Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Learning new things  (Read 138 times)

Offline Blaire

Learning new things
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:58:01 AM »
I didn't think I'd find myself single at this stage of my life, but I am trying my best to make the best of this situation. I'm not lonely, really, but I do find that a lot of times I don't know what to do with myself. I'm thinking about starting a new craft business, but I would have a lot of research and learning to do before I could make it work, and I'm worried that time may not be on my side. What do you think? Is it too late to learn new things?

Empty Nest Moms

Learning new things
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:58:01 AM »

Offline Treasure

Re: Learning new things
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 02:39:29 PM »
That sounds like such a great idea! You should totally go for it. It's not too late to start learning new things. I know plenty of people who are just now picking up new skills and trying to start new businesses. We're never too old to learn!

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:10:27 AM »
Oh, yeah, I agree. That's so great that you are open to learning more things. If you are having fun and you enjoy it, I don't see why not. It's great if you are looking for more to learn because it keeps you growing in more ways than one.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:10:27 AM »

Offline Scatter

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »
Hi, Blaire. It has been a while since your post. How is it going with your craft business plan? If you think time would not be on your side, isn't that why we should make the best use of it?

I'm practicing homemade crafts/gifts as well as thinking about traveling more. Talk about crazy as a single mom, but I won't lose anything by trying!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms