Empty Nest Moms

This is for general chat, if you are new to posting PLEASE make your first post in one of the topics below. Thanks!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wonder.. the movie  (Read 38 times)

Offline amsmomm

Wonder.. the movie
« on: November 28, 2017, 07:02:41 PM »
Has anyone gone to see this movie yet? Are you planning on it? It looks incredible but sad too. I can't talk anyone into seeing it with me.

Empty Nest Moms

Wonder.. the movie
« on: November 28, 2017, 07:02:41 PM »

Offline Treasure

Re: Wonder.. the movie
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 04:29:46 PM »
I actually hadn't heard of it until I read this. It looks like the kind of movie that will rip your heart out in all of the right ways. I don't think I'd be comfortable going to see that in theaters because I'm notorious for crying (I've even cried during candle commercials). But it's definitely something I look forward to renting.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 07:25:19 AM »
It is an emotional movie that I wouldn't mind watching because there are good life lessons from such. It doesn't matter whether or not tears will run down your cheeks. I hardly shed tears but I love such movie plots. Is this based on a true story?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 07:25:19 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms