Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Beware of gifting schemes on social media  (Read 998 times)

Offline JustUs2

Beware of gifting schemes on social media
« on: November 22, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »
I got a message from my cousin inviting me into a gifting scheme that she found on Facebook.  She didn't heed my warning, but these things pop up every year, they target women, and they're illegal pyramid schemes.  They go by many names - gifting loom, secret sister,and  perfect present, to name a few.  They are all the same though, all illegal and you'll likely never receive anything in return. Don't waste your money.

Snopes https://www.snopes.com/secret-sisters-gift-exchange/

Empty Nest Moms

Beware of gifting schemes on social media
« on: November 22, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Beware of gifting schemes on social media
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 02:55:41 PM »
I have lost some money before and so I am twice shy now. It is not shocking that there are people out there who are always scheming ways of ripping people of their hard-earned money. Thank you for this information; it will be of help to a lot of people.

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 12:37:20 PM »
Thank you so much for the warning! I haven't heard of these before and sadly, they sound like things I might have fallen for without your words of warning. So thanks for that!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 12:37:20 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 05:31:57 AM »
Thank you so much for the warning! I haven't heard of these before and sadly, they sound like things I might have fallen for without your words of warning. So thanks for that!
It is really thoughtful when people share this information. The sad thing is that people get introduced to such schemes through close family members so they're easily convinced. Has anyone heard of Public Likes? Did it fall into this category?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 05:31:57 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms