Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where can I find free or cheap ebooks?  (Read 2957 times)

Offline JustUs2

Where can I find free or cheap ebooks?
« on: November 19, 2017, 11:13:07 AM »
Do you all know where I can find a list of free or cheap ebooks?  I'm trying out new authors just to read something different, but it's getting expensive.  I'm happy to pay for books and know authors need to make a living, but gosh, I've paid for some whoppers lately! 

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: Where can I find free or cheap ebooks?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 07:32:46 AM »
You might try Amazon. I know they have a lot of free Kindle books. Just do a search. Good way to check out new authors. :) Good Luck.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 07:32:46 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 03:20:11 PM »
I have bought a lot of books in my lifetime and I wouldn't mind some free e-books. With all the technology, it is easy to do a search online and get whatever you want. I am yet to identify any specific links though.

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 11:48:37 PM »
You might try Amazon. I know they have a lot of free Kindle books. Just do a search. Good way to check out new authors.Good Luck.
Now please don't judge me based on what I'm about to tell you, but I didn't realize you could search for freebies on Amazon itself.  I've seen free Amazon ebooks listed on blogs, but I thought the link sort of acted like a coupon code.  I figured I would always need a direct link to get the freebies, not that Amazon would ever have them listed for every user just off the platform. I feel a bit foolish.  I'm clearly not the best at understanding technology.  :017:

Offline Becki

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 03:46:01 PM »
I get free books from Amazon Kindle.  I have an android tablet but the store has a Kindle app and you can download quite a few books for free.  Some can be $0.99 but there are a lot for free.  Check them out.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 03:46:01 PM »

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 09:18:05 PM »
There is an online place where anyone can write stories called Wattpad. You have to sign up with an email, but it is free. (There are some ads on it and a premium option)  Now because anyone can just sign up and start writing, some of the stories on there are not so great, but there are plenty of really fabulous reads on there too. Some users are writers as a living, some are writers-in-training, and some are just writing as a hobby. Some stories even get discovered by a publisher who publishes their book! There are quite a selection of stories and genres. My daughter introduced me to it, and now I'm hooked. They have a web version as well as an app.

Offline cherie

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 09:55:29 AM »
Thanks so much for this Becki; I actually downloaded the app and when asked to register, the assumption was that everything in there is actually paid for. I am going to register and see if I can find some good bargains.

Offline PattyG

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 12:33:33 PM »
If you're interested in contributing to the authors but saving money, you can try Kindle Unlimited. It's a service Amazon provides in which you pay $9.99 a month and you can borrow books from the Kindle library to read and send them back when you're done. It's a great way to try new authors or genres with no risk of wasting your money. They even offer a 30 day free trial if you'd like to give it a go. I highly recommend it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 12:33:33 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms