Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can't get into the swing of things.  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Becki

Can't get into the swing of things.
« on: November 18, 2017, 07:14:41 PM »
I have found myself in a position that I don't really want to go out looking for anyone else to spend my life with.  I get to spend a lot of time with my granddaughter and that suits me just fine.  Men are really low on my priority list right now.  Viva divorce!

Empty Nest Moms

Can't get into the swing of things.
« on: November 18, 2017, 07:14:41 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Can't get into the swing of things.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 08:39:33 PM »
Good for you!   :13:   You are happy in your own skin!  In your own company!!!!  More people need to have your outlook!   :cute group hug:

Offline Blaire

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 07:18:24 AM »
I'm totally with you on that one, Becki. I'm also divorced, and I've never been happier. To be honest, I think that a lot of people in relationships are only in them because they have been told that you're incomplete unless you have a partner. I'm all for people getting married, if that's really what they want, but if you're unhappy in that marriage then I see no reason to stay.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 07:18:24 AM »

Offline RetiredRingmaster

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 04:45:53 PM »
Becki, I'm totally with you. I've been divorced for a few years now and men are still very low on my priority list. That being said, if something magically falls into my lap (which it probably won't), I'm not going to ignore it. However, I'm not actively seeking it either. There's just way too much work involved!

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 08:24:20 PM »
Working on my second marriage of 35 years.  I have already decided if anything happens to this one, there won't be any more.  I'm quite happy in my own skin at the present but he and I do have some good times together.  I believe I will be just fine by myself when and if the time comes.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 08:24:20 PM »

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 08:21:50 AM »
Don't want to get in the swing of things.  I have had it with men.  I don't think there's a good one out there.  I have one daughter with 2 grandsons and that's all I need.  I'm perfectly happy with my life. 

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms