Empty Nest Moms

This is for general chat, if you are new to posting PLEASE make your first post in one of the topics below. Thanks!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Travel Destinations  (Read 32 times)

Offline Treasure

Travel Destinations
« on: November 14, 2017, 03:14:45 AM »
My husband and I are trying to find the perks of our empty nest life and we're going to get out of the country and see something amazing! (That's the plan at least.) What cities/countries come to mind when you think of a romantic place with lots of tourist attractions - or even just one really big one? We've only had one international travel experience so far and that was to Paris, so excluding that one.

Empty Nest Moms

Travel Destinations
« on: November 14, 2017, 03:14:45 AM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Travel Destinations
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »
Paris was going to be my answer, Treasure.  What about Venice, Italy?  You can snuggle while floating on the canals.  There's tons of stuff to do in Venice and the food is amazing.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 09:05:03 AM »
It's the first city that comes to most people's mind when they think of a romantic city, isn't it? It's always the first to pop into my head at least. Now I don't know how I didn't think of Venice! That's a great suggestion. Gondola rides, history and Italian food (and wine) - how could you complain? Have you been?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 09:05:03 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms