Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My aunts funeral helped me in a way  (Read 2155 times)

Offline momof3boys

My aunts funeral helped me in a way
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:20:41 PM »
A few months back my aunt, my fathers sister passed away. While I was not close to her I did attend her funeral. It was a prayer service and I felt it helped me say good bye to my father in a proper way as well. The prayers were for my aunt and the way it was worded it said also relatives that had gone before her. There was no service for my father when he died as he was considered a street person. I always felt a tremendous burdon about this. I did not have my father in my life very much but I did love the good times I had with him. It was hard but Im glad I went. My husband was kind enough to go and my youngest son.

Empty Nest Moms

My aunts funeral helped me in a way
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:20:41 PM »

Offline Elizabeth

Re: My aunts funeral helped me in a way
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 06:55:25 PM »
Sounds like you were having some underlying feelings about your father. It's sad that you didn't have much of a life with him but I'm glad  you are feeling better about things now after your aunt's funeral. It was good that you went.

:big hug smiley sign:

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 01:09:30 PM »
I am so sorry that you've been having to carry that burden around with you. That's heartbreaking and also completely understandable. I'm glad that your aunt's funeral allowed you to feel like you got to say goodbye to your father. It sounds like it was a good thing you went and had your family there to support you as well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 01:09:30 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms