Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feeding the birds  (Read 1059 times)

Offline momof3boys

Feeding the birds
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:03:38 PM »
I had gotten away from my hobby of feeding the birds for a while now. I would like to start again because I really miss it! Is anyone else a bird lover too?

Empty Nest Moms

Feeding the birds
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:03:38 PM »

Offline amsmomm

Re: Feeding the birds
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 11:56:46 AM »
Nope... My parents love feeding and watching the birds so I help them. I'm really not that interested though. I try to learn though because they have a huge interest in them.

Which kinds do you feed?

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 07:46:48 PM »
I love watching the birds.  It's peaceful!  I have two bird feeders for sunflower seeds and two cages for suet in the winter. I wish birdseed was cheaper though.  Do you have a favorite bird momof3boys?  I'm partial to the nuthatch and crow.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 07:46:48 PM »

Offline Treasure

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 03:11:40 PM »
I've never really considered this as a hobby before but it really is. I have a bird feeder outside and love watching the birds. It's very peaceful. I always enjoyed going to parks and feeding the wildlife there bread (even though that's frowned upon by some people). There's just something so relaxing about it.

Offline celebratelife

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 05:09:03 PM »
Oh this sounds wonderful! I should look into making or buying a bird feeder. However, we do have a lemon tree in our backyard that sometimes attracts birds like hummingbirds, and they are just gorgeous to look at .

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 05:09:03 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms