Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Abbey

Views: 1862
By: wnybab
ME

Views: 1540
By: Declan2013
Hubby and I

Views: 1361
By: Jeanine

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Estranged son returned after 8 years!  (Read 4730 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: Estranged son returned after 8 years!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 04:48:31 PM »
Well I'm glad to hear that he is at least texting and staying in contact with you. That's more then you had before. But, I'm confused (doesn't take much). You said he still has a 'wife'? When he left 8  years ago was it for her or the girlfriend that he has now? :017:  It would be fine if he settled with someone, that's normally how it goes, but to just act like he doesn't have a family is just not right. Hopefully he will hold to his guns and still in touch whether she likes it or not. She does sound a bit selfish!

You have a great Thanksgiving, just knowing that you got to spend some time with him after all these years.

:big hug smiley sign: :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 04:48:31 PM »

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 05:24:20 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that, Mary!.  I'm actually shocked too, but you know your kiddo better than I do so maybe you expected it.  I just couldn't be that cruel to demand such things from my significant other. Her attitude hurts so many people!  Still, your son could put his foot down and stick up for his familial relationships, but some just don't.  Well, I'll be praying that he won't sever the relationship with you all like he did before.  I'm glad you got to see him for as long as you did.  You showed your son love by taking him back in after years of heartache.  A mother's love is selfless like that.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 04:19:12 PM »
Hey I'm confused myself.  All I can say is some people are addicted to drugs or alcohol,  but my son may be addicted to women  :(

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!    :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 04:19:12 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms