Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I need to plant my bulbs!!  (Read 1627 times)

Offline NanaBee

I need to plant my bulbs!!
« on: October 23, 2017, 01:32:37 AM »
Every weekend for the past month I have wanted to get out in the garden to get a load of bulbs planted, but every weekend something comes up and it doesn’t happen, and I worry that I am running out of time.

I wonder if I could ask a friend to help if I can’t do it this weekend.

Empty Nest Moms

I need to plant my bulbs!!
« on: October 23, 2017, 01:32:37 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: I need to plant my bulbs!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:27:56 PM »
If I was your friend I'd be happy to do it for you. If you can't get them in before your first hard frost, there's always early spring.  I don't think the rules about planting times are that strict. 

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 05:59:45 AM »

Please ask a friend to help.  I would love to come dig in the dirt with you.  I once had snow crocuses.  They are the first little blooms to appear in the spring and I was always thrilled to see their little colorful heads pop up through the snow.  Plant lots of bulbs and enjoy every one!!
 :tinypinkflowers: :smileyholdingflower:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 05:59:45 AM »

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 03:54:21 PM »
Thank you. I am going to try to get out there to do it this weekend, but if something comes up again or I don’t manage it, I will ask for some help to get it done on Monday.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 03:54:21 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms